Are you in search of the best aged-care nursing services in Victoria? Registered Nurses (RNs) are crucial in aged care settings, providing specialised healthcare services to elderly individuals in various environments such as assisted living facilities, retirement communities, and home care.
At Prodigy Health Solutions, we take pride in delivering high-quality, personalised care that prioritises our clients’ health, comfort, and well-being. Our skilled and certified nurses are dedicated to providing comprehensive care in your own home.
understand that each individual has unique needs. That’s why our nurses collaborate with clients and their families to create customised care plans that address specific health goals and preferences.
What is the role of a Registered Nurse in Aged Care?
Prodigy Health Solution’s medical caregivers are screened rigorously for you and are highly qualified to provide direct care to you and your loved ones.
Our experienced nurses will monitor changing conditions and help you adjust the services as required to meet those changing needs. This will ensure that your home care nursing team can continue to provide the highest standard of nursing care and attention to you or your loved one.
We recognise that self-care tasks such as medical administration and personal hygiene can be private and sensitive, so we ensure you feel at ease and as relaxed as possible with your chosen nurse.
The key responsibilities of an RN include:
Registered Nursing responsibilities include:
- Undertake comprehensive resident assessment.
- Develop a nursing care plan in consultation with the multidisciplinary team and evaluate the outcome.
- Undertake holistic care, including emotional, psychological and spiritual support.
- Administer medications and evaluate the outcome.
- Operate in a critical and complex environment.
- Works as a resident advocate, supervise and mentor EN’s and junior RN’s
- Work in consultation with the multidisciplinary team for a better outcome of the aged people
- Participate in occupational health and safety activities to ensure a safe work environment for residents, family and colleagues. Keeping a safe and clean work environment
- Participate in regular personal and professional development.
- Monitoring the participants’ condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observing and interpreting the participant’s symptoms and communicating them to their doctors.
- Collaborating with doctors and nurses to devise individualised care plans for residents.
Why Choose Prodigy Health Solutions As Your Home Care Nursing Provider In Victoria
At Prodigy Health Solution, we bring together a team of highly skilled and certified nurses with extensive experience in delivering top-notch home care services. Our professionals are dedicated to providing specialised care tailored to each client’s unique needs.
Our skilled nursing care helps you with personal care assistance. Our range of services is designed to cover a spectrum of healthcare needs. Our nurses can provide compassionate and proficient support, whether it’s post-operative care, chronic disease management, wound care, medication management, or palliative care.
We understand that every client has unique requirements. Our approach involves creating personalised care plans that prioritise your health goals, preferences, and comfort. We work closely with you and your family to tailor our services to your needs.
Commitment to Excellence
Prodigy Health Solution is committed to upholding the highest standards of care. Our team undergoes continuous training and follows evidence-based practices to ensure that you always receive the best possible care.
Our commitment to client-centred care is persistent. We prioritise your well-being, safety, and dignity above all else. Your comfort and satisfaction are at the forefront of everything we do.